Contoh Soal Reading Comprehension Recount Text & Kunci Jawaban
Reading Comprehension merupakan pemahaman yang diperoleh oleh seseorang setelah membaca suatu teks. Teks dalam Bahasa Inggris yang disebut sebagai ‘text’ memiliki berbagai jenis, contohnya Recount Text, Narrative Text, Discussion Text, Procedure Text, dan sebagainya. Berikut adalah contoh soal Reading Comprehension Recount Text beserta kunci jawabannya.
Choose the best answer of the option a, b, c, or d.
This text is for questions 1 to 3.
In the middle of a bright day, I had an appoinment with my friend for lunch. I drove along the main road ata reasonable speed.
About fifty metres before the crossroads, a pedestrian who was walking on the pavement suddenly ran across the road in front of my car. I was so suprised that I braked as hard as I could. I really panicked and I had to swerve to avoid the pedestrian. I crashed into a car which was parked by the side of the road.
Fortunately, the pedestrian was not injured, but I had a bad cut on my face because my head hit the wind screen. I did not wear my seat belt.
Then, an ambulance arrived and took me to the hospital where I had to have five stiches and rested for a few hours. There was a lot of damage to my car; the wind screen was broken and the bodywork was badly damaged. Later, I was interviewed by the police at the hospital.
1. What is the main idea of paragraph 2?
a. Where the accident happened.
b. When the accident occurred.
c. How the accident happened.
d. Why the accident happened.
e. Who were involved in the accident.
b. When the accident occurred.
c. How the accident happened.
d. Why the accident happened.
e. Who were involved in the accident.
2. While the writer was driving, suddenly …
a. A pedestrian hit his car
b. A pedestrian ran into his car
c. A pedestrian greeted him
d. A pedestrian ran across the road
e. A pedestrian crossed the road
b. A pedestrian ran into his car
c. A pedestrian greeted him
d. A pedestrian ran across the road
e. A pedestrian crossed the road
click for detail : here
Komentar
Posting Komentar